Sunday, March 23, 2008

More pictures from Easter

Bunny ears for Easter from my sister.
After eating eggs in the morning and tons of candy all day, Jadzia is not too interested in dinner.....but blowing bubbles in her milk was fun.Now that dinner is done......and our company is gone Savannah (and the rest of us) get ready to hang around and do nothing for the rest of the day. I think we are all happy that we went to church early, because we knew we would be exhausted by the end of the day.
Ok, almost everyone is ready to hang around and do nothing.........Cassidy still has a endless energy.......she wants to go ride her skate board, go for a walk and have a friend over.

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

Joanne,

I love seeing the pics of your beautiful girls.. I went throug a whole mess of old college pics last night...too funny... :) Glad to hear that your family had a great Easter.

JJDerek said...

I cannot believe how big the girls are getting especially Savannah!!! I see peaks of the additon to the house I think!