Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ooblick and other stuff.

This past Sunday, I woke up to an angry Joe and an embarrassed dog. The clippers we have broke 1/2 way through shaving Mr Magnus. Luckily we have a groomer in the family and I was able to borrow her clippers when we went to Provincetown that day to go to the point again. This, believe it or not, is the finished cut. I am terrible at this............good thing I am not a groomer. We had a blast at the point again. I forgot my camera but we went over later in the day and did not come back until 9:30. We had a bonfire, s'mores and fireworks. FUN FUN FUN.
Here is Savannah being silly.....surprise, surprise. She has the draw string from her pants up over her ears.
Cassidy calls this ooblick or flubber.........Jadzia had fun playing with it........I call it a mess, but worth it! It is just corn starch and water.........we also added green food coloring, but did not get a picture of it.

No comments: