Saturday, October 4, 2008

painting, veggies and Clydesdales

Not much going on today......Jadzia, Cassidy and her friend Becky are doing some painting.
Jadzia and I picked the remaining veggies in the garden......some potatoes, egg plant, and we also picked a tomato.

The Budweiser Clydesdales are in town.......Jadzia and Joe went to see them one day and then took Cassidy with them the next day. I didn't get a chance to go, but had them take some pictures for me. I can't believe how big they are! The stalls they are in when they travel don't look very big.........but I guess it gets them where they need to go.
Well, that's it! I will be working all weekend, so not too much will be happening......thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Looks like fun stuff! I LOVE the Cyldesdale's... they are amazing!