Monday, May 18, 2009

its been a while...

here is my new tattoo that I got for my birthday....(I'm 36 now). It is a copy of a piece of scrimshaw that my brother Randy made for me.......now I have a piece of his artwork forever.
Joe and I drove to Boston the day after my bday to go out with my friends. This is Holly and Jackson.


don't know why this one got put in twice.....


Lindsay, Jen, Lexie, Megan, Aaron...we all work at Childrens together


Joe and I had fun.....I thought bringing Joe would make me behave better, but I guess not...I drank WAY too much and was sick the next day This one was taken on Savannah's birthday. She's 15 this year...can't believe it! We had some friends/family over for ice cream cake, and my brother brought chinese food yummy!





Jadzia had her birthday in April too...on Easter. She is a big 5 year old now and excited about starting kindergarten in the fall.






we played pin the tail on the easter bunny.....thanks to Savannah for drawing the Easter bunny







The trampoline occupied most of their time. The kid all the way to the right is David...Jadzia says she is going to marry David someday. The funny thing is, David's mom used to babysit Savannah.








Cassidy and her friends made egg shaped pinatas for the bday party...here they are before painting.









No comments: