Monday, January 28, 2008

Silly girls.....


Here is a picture of Cassidy in her Hannah Montana wig (she bought it for herself). She was outside wearing this the other day and I looked out to call her in, well I forgot that she was wearing it and didn't recognize her in the group of kids....I got a little nervous that I couldn't find her and she was right in front of me. The picture of the dog walking away is our dog Magnus. He is the helpless victim of the joker herself (Cassidy). The paper note says "kick me"......no animals were harmed, don't worry.



Here is Jadzia being silly with one of our other dogs - his name is Buddy and he is too stupid to know that he should not like this. This silly picture of Savannah comes with a funny little story........I said to her 2 days ago - while holding up a bag of clean laundry - these are mostly your clothes, please fold them and put them away. Of course she did not do it so I got a little angry.......went down stairs to do more laundry....and when I came up she had these clothes on (hopefully you can see that she has a pair of her baby sisters' pants on each leg, and Cassidy's vest on top) and said.........so, these are mostly MY clothes, huh? (There was really only one thing in the bag that was hers). Goofy girl. She does a great job of making her point!

No comments: