Friday, November 21, 2008

Nothing going on.......

First snow fall......didn't stick but it was beautiful to see!
This is the Nauset High School boys soccer team getting ready for the Stat semi-finals game! My cousin Christopher is somewhere in this photo......he ends up playing the whole game. I was able to attend the division semi-final which they won (obviously to get to the States you have to win your division)...........unfortunately they lost this game.....but played well, and I am glad I got to see it!

Savannah and Sara at the game............it was FREEZING..........


On a not-so-cold day this week we went to a playground with our friends. The girls loved climbing this tree.....here are Jasmine and Jadzia. (Jasmine is our neighbor)



Cassidy up higher in the same tree......I love this picture. Ava (I work with her mom, they met us at the playground) absolutely loved Cassidy! We will have to get together again soon.



1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Looks like some fun stuff going on to me :)