Monday, November 3, 2008

Randy's Birthday!

Jadzia made a "cake" for uncle Randy's birthday.......the girls are planning to make a real cake when Savannah and Cassidy get home from school, but Jadzia couldn't wait she said "pleasepleaseplease can I make a cake out of paper"........what a great idea I said and here is the finished product...she traced some dots I put on the paper to write Happy Birthday. We also made birthday crowns for his ashes container yesterday........no birthday is complete without a crown.


It is hard to believe that my brother Randy has been gone for almost a year! I miss him a lot! Here is a picture of him and Jadzia when she was a baby......he put her inside of a christmas stocking!


Randy and Milo, one of his cats......he LOVED his cats.




Randy and Cassidy handging out at Randy's house.



Hee-hee......that's Randy holding me and our brother Stephen is also in the picture, it is Randy's first communion.






Geeky school picture........aaaahhh, wasn't he cute.




Love you Randy........miss you lots!





No comments: