Monday, February 4, 2008

he said "It's only a game".....

I tried to find a suitable picture here........but none exist. I can't believe it, I am in shock. The whole season down the toilet.........Why Tom Brady chose last night to look like an idiot is beyond me. After the edge-of-your-seat (I didn't like the outcome, but the game was great), heart pounding, stomach turning game, my lovely husband turns to me and says..."it's only a game". Oh man, if looks could kill.............he probably won't want to say that again. Only THE game. Well, anyway I guess we weren't meant to win them all (I say "we", as if I had anything to do with it). I have come up with a few rules that need to be put into place prior to the start of next season (yes, it is time to look ahead...)
1. My husband is not allowed to watch the super bowl, unless he has watched all regular season games (he doesn't like football and he is bad luck)
2. Tom Brady's girlfriend can only watch the game from home....far, far, away.
3.We can not play any team in the super bowl (should we have the opportunity to play in next years' big game) that has a quarterback with the last name Manning.
Well, that's it. I'll try to post again soon.

1 comment:

JJDerek said...

oh you would have hated it here at our house...we had about 30 people here and all but 2 where pulling for the Giants...needless to say when Manning threw that last touchdown the house exploded with screams and applause that you prob. could have heard up there in Cape Cod! Maybe next year it will be my Jets instead!