Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My neice and nephew, Nicolas and Ashley, came over yesterday and stayed all day. We had a great time. Jadzia and Cassidy wanted to carry him around all day but he is too big. He is younger than Jadzia but weighs more. It was so fun having them around.


Cassidy loves to take pictures with my camera....here is a cute one she took of herself and Nicolas on our way to the playground and lunch>


Sorry that you have to tilt to the side, this is Cassidy after Jadzia gave her flowers. Cassidy had her first band concert last week. She plays the trumpet. This is her first year playing a wind instrument. She has played the guitar, piano, and violin......I am not sure which she likes better......or if she will stick with this instrument or try something else.






On Monday we went out to lunch with my dad for his birthday. (His birthday was really the 15th). My sister Anna came with us and Shirley came with us too. I think from looking at these pictures that Cassidy and Savannah are tired of me pulling the camera out everywhere we go! Well, that's all for now. Hopefully something exciting will happen this week.......it is vacation week for Savannah and Cassidy but we don't have a lot going on.
I'll post again soon.

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

I am glad there are new pics of the girls to look at... :) Even if it makes the girls a bit grumpy :) :)