Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Monkey Girl!

Jadzia loves climbing.......this is a really small tree in our front yard. I don't think it will be long before she is trying to climb the bigger ones.
I asked her why she was holding the banana with her feet.......and she said "because that is how monkeys do it". (please note: she dressed herself)
We were in another room and Jadzia decided it was time for a snack. She has a terrible fruit snack addiction....we need a toddler 12 step program for her......After she got what she wanted she called for help getting down. When I said, "hold on I want a picture" she said "but you know I COULD fall from here". It is good to know she heard what I said the other times she was caught climbing on the counter, but didn't actually listen to me.
A newly 4 year olds favorite phrase is "I can do it myself". From getting dressed to making her own lunch, Jadzia loves to do as much as possible by herself! If only she would sleep by herself!

No comments: